Friday, July 31, 2009

Let's Ride Tutorial



Sizzel's Designs has joined the design team at Sophisti-Scraps.com, and brought with her a motorcycle themed kit called "Bike Lovers" which I'd not seen before. So of course I had to snag it and play with it.

Great stuff, lots off really cool bike related elements in there (love the leather jacket and the belts, LOL!) and some kickin' papers. The kit comes with a hog as well as three biker chicks, so even if you don't have a tube, you still have lots of tagging options.

I had planned on doing this as a .png tag, but given the somewhat risque nature of the tube I am using, I decided Photobucket might have a problem with it and decided to host it on Picasa instead. And they don't handle .pngs well. So I turned it into a .jpg tag, but you could make a .png by leaving off SD_Paper12, and dropping the white background at the end.

You can find the tutorial for this tag at Di Before Dawn Tutorials. Thanks for looking!

No comments: