Thursday, April 22, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole

Two versions of the same tutorial from Jessica at Gothic Inspirations using my Alyce in Gothland taggers kit.

The first, more conventional one utalizes one of the posers that comes in the kit - that of the Mad Hatter.

Alyce in Wonderland


This was the closest I could get to sending her Johnny Depp to play with - not that I'd be sending Johnny Depp anywhere if I had him. LOL.

She did a great job on these, although I'm fairly certain the Red Queen would not be happy with the Hatter sitting on her throne.

Alyce in Wonderland


The second version of this tag uses the Curious Hatter by Joelle Designs. I just knew she was going to use this little fellow in a tag, as she was trying to convince me to use him in the kit in the first place.

The main problem was he was the only "Alice" character Joelle and done, and I didn't want to mix poser artists. But he is very cute.

You can find both of these tutorials at Gothic Inspiration Tutorials.

Alyce in Gothland is available in all of my stores...just pick one! :) It's a huge taggers kit with 20 papers and 130 elements, including nine posers - three each of Hatter, Alyce and White Rabbit.

Believe me when I say, wonderland was never quite this wonderful before!

Graphics


Skully Cat tutorial (PTU)

Skully Cat


A new tutorial by me using the Cute Gothic Skull kit by Conchi of DiseƱando Scraps. She's right - it's cute. It's downright adorable!

Cute Gothic Skull is available at Scrappetizing and Aussie Scraps Designs, among others.

You can find the tutorial at Di Before Dawn tutorials.

And be sure to visit Conchi's blog as she's got a free "Cupcake" night poser you can download. Very girly and very hot, you'll want to use in your projects!

No comments: