Thursday, December 31, 2020

Retiring

Hey guys and gals!

Sorry I missed the January train.  I had a sever URI and a case of strep throat, so I was quite sick for most of the month of January.

That being said, I have decided to retire from designing, as I have had health issues the past few months and just don't have the energy to devote to it any more.  Add to that nerve damage in my hands from carpal tunnel and failing eyesight and it's just too much for me.

I will still be doing the Digi Blog Train (the next one is in April) and there will be other freebies from time to time.  I hope to have a St. Patrick's Day freebie for you, so stay tuned!

Thanks for your support over the years.  I hope you have enjoyed my designs as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you!


4 comments:

Magik said...

I'm sorry to hear you have had so many health issues lately. I'm sad to see you retire as you've always been an amazing designer. BUT! I do understand your reasons for retiring.

I wish you the best in whatever you do in the future. Take care of yourself. And most of all- thank you for all that you have given to the tagging/ PSP community over the years & always being original. =)

*hugz*

Mary said...

I have always loved your work!!! And it and you shall be missed so very much!!! I hope that resting will help to heal you!!! I will pray for you!!! Thank you for all the years of sharing your amazing talent!!!

todaytipstrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JulesofColorado said...

Sorry to see you go! Thank you for sharing your creations. Will miss you!