Monday, January 4, 2010

Now in Shops: My Gothy Valentine

My Gothy Valentine


I'd been doing too much cuteness overload (not by choice) and needed a change, so I did this one for me!

Pink is just NOT my color, so I went for some nice darker tones in purples and blues to bring you a sweet Valentine's Day kit with a gothic feel to it.

30 (800 x 800, .jpg) grungy papers set off 125 .png elements, and if the 20 candy hearts are a bit of an overkill, you also get 12 frames, 10 heart ribbons, 5 bows, 5 candy bars, 5 candy kisses, 5 chocolate kisses, 5 chocolate candies (hey, what would Valentine's Day be without candy?), 5 dready bears (or teddy bears??!), 5 gothy candles, 5 heart chains, 5 heart clips, 5 love letters, 5 ribbons, 5 tags, 5 wrapped hearts, 5 winged brads, 1 barbed wire, 1 butterfly jewel, 1 clipped rose, 1 crystal ball, 1 cupid's arrow, 1 dagger, 1 diary, 1 full moon, 1 gargoyle, 1 heart shaped box, 1 key, 1 skull chain, 1 tarot card, 1 set of truly wicked dangles, and three Black Sweetheart posers by (c)DiseƱando Scraps.

Saved to 300 DPI, this taggers sized kit is suitable for blogwear, websites, online stationary and smaller print jobs - just perfect for telling the Goth in your life that love really does exist on the dark side.

Personal use only please.

You can find My Gothy Valentine at:

Mystical Scraps Designer Blinkie photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkiejpg.gif


Vine Line


With the new month, we also have a new collab out at Scrapper's Secret. This month's theme is - well - love. Jennie was trying for the pricklier side of love, but I went ahead and put all those romances I've been reading to good use...

Every Rose has its Thorns


You can grab this kit for FREE (along with four others). Just spend $5.00 at Scrapper's Secret and then add the collab to your cart as well (for a total of $10.) Then, use the code JANCollab at checkout to take the cost of the collab off!

Vine Line


Thanks for stopping by! I've got two more blog trains leaving this week, so make sure you stop back and pick up your freebies! The Toxik Blog train leaves on the 7th, while the Wrapped in Chocolate Blog Train heads out of the station on January 9th.

My Gothy Valentine

No comments: