Friday, January 22, 2010

Tagged with a Kiss!

Babs from the Scrappin Jungle Creative Team put together some fabulous tags using my new S.W.A.K. kit. Check these out:


SWAK


The first one is animated and features one of the awesome new tubes from Keith Garvey. From getting my first Garvey tube last July until now, I've really turned into a bit of a Garvey girl. LOL.


I think I love you


This tag turned out cute! I love the way she used the papers in it.


Even Angels Need Love


This one features another Ismael Rac tube. Pink champagne and candy! Love it!

Thanks so much to Babs for using my kit. You check out her blog and her tutorial site here:

Bab's Bitzy Beez

Sassy N Simple Tutorials



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Beautiful wine and roses, along with chocs and love hearts. Wonderful gift. Thnak you so much, Really gorgeous x

love and angel blessings xx

Holly S said...

Lovely kit! Thank you