Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Irish Blessings

Jessica did this absolutely fabulous tutorial for me, using my new Irish Blessing taggers kit. She said "Your kits keep getting better and better. I LOVED this one!"

Here is the tag:

Irish Blessings


And you can try the tutorial at Gothic Inspirations Tutorials.

Since we're on the subject - sort of - While the Gateway to Annwn train is not scheduled to launch until Monday, designers are now being accepted for the Gothic Chic blog train. Previews are not due until Friday, March 26th.

Here is the pallet:

April Goth Chic


You can get more information on Goth Chics at Gothic Inspirations Blog Trains.

Be sure to stop by Monday when the Gateway to Annwn train launches to so you snag my Wild Hunt kit:

The Wild Hunt


A lot of the designers strugged with this theme, but I had fun. :)

No comments: