Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sin City Tutorials

Mary Richardson sent me three fab tags (and tutorials, w00t!) using my Sin City taggers kit.

This kit is still FTU, but you need to grab it by Sunday, 28 February. Because after that, it's headed to my stores!

Vegas Style


You can find the tut for this at Vegas Style

Sin City


I thought this was a Street Scenes tube but it's not. Still...it's MPT so I guess I should go check it out. I really like this one!

You can find the tutorial for this tag HERE.

Full House


And you can try this one HERE.

I had actually started out to do some of my own but ended up getting side tracked by absentee store owner who except us to drop everything and product collab kits at the drop of a dime. (Yeah, it's opt-in, but I don't the same commission rate if I don't opt-in, now do I?)

So I've I'd done ONE tutorial using Jessica's Sin City sampler:

Aces & Eights


THAT is a Street Scenes tube, don't you know! Try this tutorial for yourself (it's pretty easy) at Di Before Dawn tutorials.

Make sure you grab the Sin City blog train freebies this weekend. Othewise you're gonna miss out, and you'll be sorrr-rry! LOL!

No comments: