Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A special Winter Wish for you from the Digi Blog Train designers!

Winter Wish 3 Collab


Sorry, this kit has expired.  However, you can still download my part of it!

Please remember that by downloading this kit you agree to my terms of use which state, in part that that that you cannot redistribute, rebroadcast, resale, or claim my graphics as your own. That means placing this kit on 4Shared, RapidShare or any other file sharing site for any reason is a strict NO-NO! That constitutes redistribution.

If you know someone who is interested in this kit , please direct them to my blog where they can download their own copy. Free to use is NOT the same thing as free to share. My graphics are copyright protected.

To download from Google Drive, click on the button below:

Download Full Size

If you enjoyed this freebie, please take a moment to "Like" us on Facebook!!


A Squirrel's Christmas - Dianna


5 comments:

Gala said...

Великолепный набор !!! Большое спасибо !!!

Doreen said...

Thank you so much for the awesome gift. Merry Christmas!!

HappyScreens said...

Thanks you so much for your kits - WOW!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for your part of this awesome collab. can you tell me how to find your Worldwide Christmas train freebie, please? when I click on the link it takes me to the digi-express train. I thought they are 2 different trains. If i'm wrong let me know, please. thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I can't find your Worldwide Christmas part either. Thanks in advance.