Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuts & Tags

Still catching up on my backlog....

Freedom


Linda at Tagcatz has written a new tutoial using my Freedom Rings taggers kit. She made the comment that she wishes she could find a Canadian Themed kit as nicely done, so I guess I'll have to work on that now. LOL.

You can find the tutorial at Tagcatz.com.

Visit Tagcatz on the web
Tagcatz Blinkie




Lucky


Still catching up on things...this was a tag, no tute that I did using Jessica's Lucky taggers kit. It's one of the new tubes from Garv! :)

Spring Love


One of the freebies Jess offered at J4T on Freebie Fridays was her April Showers taggers kit. If you're expecting Gothic from "Gothic Inspirations" this is NOT the kit to check out. LOL.

The Carmen Keys tube was one of the freebies we got from MPT for Christmas.

No comments: