Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rebel Rebel

I did these two tags using a kit I'm currently working on called Rebel Rebel. It's very a punk-girly-anarchy type kit.

Rebel Rebel - Marie


The first tag uses one of Marie's Goth Chic poser. The matching Goth Chic alpha - used in both tags - is courtesy of Whispy's Dzigns.

The little skull bag sachet caused me as spot of trouble this week. I'd bought a CU pack of them from Missy Lynn, but when I was doing something for Jill in Admin, I noticed they were now marked Personal Use only. As it turned out, Missy had used an action by Monica Larson to create them and had mis-read the TOU. She could not use the action CU4CU, so she couldn't sell the bags as commercial use products.

I'd already used them in several kits and rather like them and wanted to keep using them, so I went and bought the action and got Missy Lynn's permission to more or less copy her design. So, everyone is happy now and I get to use the little bags.

Rebel Rebel - Dianna


The artwork in this one is Sky's Lana and I just adore the whole pack she did of these. Had to have them. Fabulous stuff, right?

Rebel Rebel should be available sometime during this coming week at Scraps in the City. Still waiting on the contracts, but once those are all signed, we're good to go.

Hope you like this one - it was actually a lot of fun to create.

No comments: