Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday Freebie & Sale

Digi's Holiday Fun Pack


OMG! How funny is this? About a year ago, I made this overlay pack for the Just 4 Taggers grand opening collab...and I haven't seen them since.

I honestly thought they were backed up on the one CD that was corrupted, never to be heard from again. Tonight I was cleaning up some directories on my hard drive and look what I found!

So...I figured hey. Maybe someone can use them.

This is a set of six 800 x 800 pixel overlays and six sample papers for use in your holiday projects. They are commercial use friendly, and saved to 300 DPI. I also added in some holiday gradients and some elements for you too play with - the elements are taggers size as well.

Since I didn't get to give you a Friday Freebie, with it being Black Friday and all, I figure a Cyber Monday freebie is in order.

Please remember that by downloading this kit you agree to my terms of use which state, in part that that that you cannot redistribute, rebroadcast, resale, or claim my graphics as your own. That means placing this kit on 4Shared, RapidShare or any other file sharing site for any reason is a strict NO-NO! That constitutes redistribution.

If you know someone who is interested in this kit , please direct them to my blog where they can download their own copy. Free to use is NOT the same thing as free to share. My graphics are copyright protected.

Plus I already pay for premium download service so you don't have to wait for your freebies, and the links stay here FOREVER, so you don't have to put this kit anywhere else to share it, just link to this post.

To download from MediaFire, click HERE.
The password is "Holly Daze" - no quotes.

If you enjoyed this freebie, please take a moment to vote for Digi!

Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite
Click on the blinkie to vote!


Now...Cyber Monday...

Run, don't walk, over to TKOScraps where all my taggers kits, including my brand new "Once Upon a Christmas Knight", are on sale for just $1.

Plus there are specials all over the store so it's one Cyber Monday sale you really don't want to miss! Trust me...I don't want to miss it either!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget that Wednesday is the launch of the Gothic Inspirations Ho Ho Ho Blog Train. If you want to see what is available on that train, Click the blinkie below:



If on the other hand, you like surprises, just come back on Wednesday and see what I've got for you! :)

Remember that you can keep up with all te latest Digicats news and freebies just by liking us on Facebook, or following us on Twitter!

Horror Whorez

2 comments:

Anisah said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anisah

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.