Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Land Ho Tutorial

Land Ho Tutorial


I knew Jess had done a great animated tutorial for me a while back that I forgot to post. And I've finally found it!

She is using my Seven Seas taggers kit, which is available where ever fine scraps are sold. :)

You can try the tutorial by setting a course to Gothic Inspirations Tutorials.

(Sorry it took me so long to post this hun, but that's when I started getting sick and I had a lot on my mind. I know, sometimes it seems I don't, I hide things pretty well.)

Sin City Tutorial

Another tutorial that got lost, goes with this great tag, which was done my Nancy from The Creativity Box's creative team. She is using my Sin City taggers kit, which she described as "awesome".

Sin City


She got the name wrong on the tag, but that's okay. You can find this tutorial at Designs by Nancy M.

Visit Nancy on the web by clicking on her blinkie, blow:

Designs by Nancy M

No comments: