Monday, February 16, 2009

6th Picture Challenge

Jay at Heartbeatz Creations tagged me for the six picture Challenge/M-me.

We've done this one before on the fur kids blogs, but here goes:

Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

The way my photos are archived, I don't actually have six folder under photos. LOL. I have five folders and the main one, so this is from the main one, which we'll count as the sixth.



Brett took this picture of T.J. playing for the Cape Coral Eagles High School baseball team and asked me if I'd make a card out of it for him, so I did.

Brett and T.J. hang around with me at the baseball games all summer and I sort of keep an eye on them so they don't get into too much trouble, as they are/were both minors. Brett should be 18 this year. LOL.

In any case, what I didn't realize is that T.J. is the son of a former employer. His dad took him to his first baseball game in Fort Myers, and being the kind soul that I am, I went "egg hunting" before the game and got a foul ball from practice that I gave to him during the game.

He was hooked and has become a big baseball fanatic since then. I just never associated T.J. with Neil because Neil always calls his son "Taylor" and we always called T.J., T.J. Well, at least now I know whose kid I'm keeping an eye on at the games.

Anyway, Brett tracked T.J. down after another high school game and asked him to sign the cards. He got a big kick of out!

Oh boy...just about everyone has played this Challenge, but I'm going to tag...

Ginger at Ginger's House,
Bonnie at the Maltese Scrapper,
Snowraven at Snowraven's Cave,
Brandi, at Brandi's Creations,
Kathy, at Word Art Fun, and...
let's try Tanya at Scraps by j0eswife.

I hope you all will participate, as it's actually a fun challenge!

No comments: