Monday, February 2, 2009

Ballerina Bear and Beary Rufus

Lynne at Baby Cakes Scraps released a very adorable kit called "Beary Sweet" which I just squeed over and had to have. I had originally planned to do a set of "beary" tags...you know "You are beary sweet," "You are beary kind," "You are beary beautiful," etc. and was thinking I need bear posers. Then said "Oh yeah, I've got this whole stack of Rufus and the color would work fine."

It did not hit me until I sat down to work on these that Rufus is a cat, not a bear. So...I will probably still do the beary tags, but with a different kit, as I have Sweetheart Bears from Missy I can use in them. But the color is pink and it won't work with this kit.

In any case, these are all snaggable so if you want to grab them and add your child's name to them - I left room on all of them - please feel free. Personal use only, please. Rufus is (c) by Pixie*Pink*Land and was part of her Nursery B kit.

Beary Rufus


Beary Rufus


Beary Rufus


Beary Rufus


The kit comes with a bear - in two sizes - and as Miss Danielle has the ballerina bear theme going, I did this cute little tag for her, using the teddy in the kit:

Beary Rufus


You can purchase "Beary Sweet" at Creative Scraps.

I was supposed to be working on tags from a new kit by CWD, "Little Miss" but I got side tracked with the superbowl and weekend cat blogging. More kids tags. But those are still coming soon.

No comments: