Sunday, May 1, 2011

Honeysuckle Rose

Honeysuckle Rose


My mother's major contribution to my education was teaching me to swim. I was otherwise raised by my Grandmother (and my mother will tell you that, if you ask.)

She did not take us to the beach however, preferring to send us to hated summer camp, while she went to the beach without us. So hard to find male companionship to party with when you've got kids in tow.

Still, I'll likely be able to survive a Tsunami, as I'm a strong swimmer. So, for my Mother's Day contribution this year, I've come up with this lovely beach themed digital scrap kit.

Looking for a great beachy themed full size kit? Well, your ticket to paradise is right here with his beautiful scrap kit.

10 papers and 44 elements are included for you to scrap your favorite seaside - or swimming - memories. Inside, you will find: 2 orchids, 2 ribbons, 2 seashells, 2 word arts, 1 beach towel, 1 boat, 1 bottle, 1 bow, 1 bucket, 1 cabana ,1 cloud, 1 crab, 1 deckchair, 1 dolphin, 1 flag, 1 flip flops, 1 flower deco, 1 flower string, 1 flowers, 1 frame, 1 grass, 1 knot, 1 lantern, 1 leaves, 1 life preserver, 1 mom chain, 1 palm tree, 1 porthole, 1 postcard, 1 sand dune, 1 sand castle, 1 spade, 1 starfish, 1 summer cutie, 1 summer drink, 1 sun chain, 1 sun, 1 umbrella, 1 waves, and 1 wind.

300 DPI. Personal use only.

Honeysuckle Rose is available at:

Inspiration of Scrapfriends Blinkie  Mystical Scraps Designer Blinkie photo FC_MysticalDesignerBlinkiejpg.gif


No comments: