Monday, March 1, 2010

Tags & Tuts

Scroll down to the next post for your Gateway to Annwn Freebie!


A couple of tuts using my new "Irish Blessings" taggers kit by Linda at TagCatz. She was looking for something with more traditional irish elements - and Irish Blessing has that.

Irish Blessing


This was her first take and I like what she did with the paving stone and frame. She originally had a gargoyle guarding the pot of gold, but I talked her into using the gnome instead.

You can find the tutorial for this at Tagcatz.

Irish Blessing


The second she was feeling a bit more inspired for...as she was burning some midnight oil. Everyone seemed to like this one better!

You can try this tutorial HERE.

You can purchase Irish Blessing at Scrappetizing and while you're there, check out the HUGE Commercial Use collab we just released. For the low, low price of $6.00, you're NOT gonna want to miss this one!

Vine Line


Rain, Rain, go away


This one was a bit of a surprise has I hadn't even released the kit yet! It's brand new, it's called Rainy Season and it went it in the stores today!

Magical Moments


The tutorial is by Mags of the Aussie Scrap Designs creative team, and you can try that tutorial at Magsnificant Tuts.

You can purchase Rainy Season HERE and believe me...it's a beautiful kit!

Vine Line


Sweet Surrender


And finally...Jo was channelling her inner Dominetrix and came up with this beauty....

Sweet Surrender


She posted it as a WWO, and I would have said me! me! but she'd already done it for me. Sorry, no tut to go with it...(that would have been too awesome!)

I have no idea what she used for the scraps either, but I know several of the girls have purchased my Whips & Chains taggers kit and have been having a blast with it. You can get it too...at Sophisti-Scraps!

No comments: