Friday, May 23, 2008

Mouse Police

black cat,Diamond


I came home from the ballgame last night and found another little present. I acutally stepped on it - good thing I still had my shoes on! - and ended up jumping about 50 feet.

I guess the Savory Chicken and Salmon feast wasn't cuting it, as she'd eaten part of this one. She does that from time to time. So we're really not sure how big it was, but I'm guessing not much bigger than 3 inches, as at least one of the front paws was still attached.

I used the Not Guilty kit from Scrap Girls again. The "Rita Rat" folder is from Raspberry Road Designs Java Joe kit and the Bloody Mess lettering is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

On a sad, side note, Scrappin Dead Girls is closing their store today.

1 comment:

Dma said...

very glad my boyz don't leave me those types of presents...