Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boy Crazy

One of the things that I overlooked as a new release was kit called Boy Crazy by Dale Ann Cubbage (DC Designs).

It was the Freebie Quick Pages that attracted my attention. Some of the girls at the Miracle games were complaining that this years crop of baseball players looks too muck like well...baseball players.

So while this was a bit of silliness, I think it works out perfectly for the younger crowd. I've not showed them to the boys yet - they'll probably think I've gone over the deep end.

The alpha is the Duct Tape alpha by Maria LaFrance, also available from at Digital Freebies.

Fort Myers Miracle


Fort Myers Miracle


Fort Myers Miracle


And also, just for fun...Missy was doing some campaigning at Bobblection night, but this was the only shot that turned out.

Fort Myers Miracle


The Bandana Alpha is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

The funny thing is, I haven't used the quick pages yet, but the bracket albums that come with the bundle have been very useful.

No comments: