Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wicked Cool

Helly is having a sale on her kits at the Ahhh Scrap store, 50% off, over the Labor Day Weekend. This allowed me to pick up a few of her new offerings: Could be Happy, Crime of Fashion, Gypsy (which I bought before but which got lost in the great computer crash) and her new one, Wicked Cool.

Not on sale, but one that I had to get for my Little Diva is Lil Drama Mama, which might also prove useful if I should chose to do something with my mother & sister.

I immediately got to work with Wicked Cool:

Whit Robbins


Cole Devries


Danny Lehmann


Steve Singleton


Spencer Steedley


Garrett Olson


Eli Tintor


Juan Portes


Juan hit a walk off grand slam home run to finish off Friday's game, so I had to add the arrow to indicate that is was "OUTTA HERE"! These were all quite fun. Then I took Wicked Cool and some element from Hard Rock Mama to come up with this layout for Matty:

Matt Fox


The boys were asking me about paw prints - well it is that time of year - but I'd rather they focus on winning a pennant first.

This one of Jon is done using just Hard Rock Mama in one of my favorite layout formats:

Jon Waltenbury


My next assignment....get ready for fall instructional league!

Danny Rams


Man I have missed troll boy!

Yangervis Solarte

The Duct Tape Alpha is from Maria LaFrance at Digital Freebies. The Metal Alpha is by NettzieB.

No comments: