Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Enchanted Evening

Chaos Priestess has been a very busy girl and has come up with a number of new tagger sized kits - and mini add-ons for each - which are now available Digital Chaos.

Enchanted Night, Magikal Worker, Natural Magik, Love Is are all new. Also available is Wiccan Pride, Purple Glory, Thinking Pink and Feeling Blue. A total of 36 tagger sized add-ons are currently available for free - and no, you don't have to buy anything to get them!

I just downloaded a bunch this evening, and while I've not had the chance to play with them yet, it's largely because I wanted to work with one of Yarrow's new kits, called Minutes to Midnight. This is an absolutely beautiful Cinderella themed kit and - OH Yes - there is a Freebie Add-On so you can try it before you buy it.

black cat,Diamond


Tonight, Miss Diamond wishes to share with us the story of how a little wild kitty became a feline princess. Hey...if they shoe fits...

On a slightly more mundane use, I did take it out to the ballgame:

Fort Myers Miracle


While I'd like to snag the full versions of several of Chaos Priestess newest offerings, it will have to wait until my next paycheck. I've already overspent on this one - but hey I got some really cool stuff with it!

In the meantime, I have the Add-ons to play with!

No comments: