Thursday, July 8, 2010

New from Digicats: Wish

Okay! I've finally go enough of my libraries loaded that I can start working again. Of course, I still got Gigs of stuff to go, but at least I'm getting somewhere!

I'm not sure I'm happy with the preview on this one, but I really love the tagging possibilities in it. It's a Mystical Scraps exclusive:

Wish


In a world that is increasingly automated, sometimes humanity gets lost. We are depersonalized, reduced to statistics, nothing more than a number in a computer somewhere. Don't you just wish you could get your humanity back?

Wish is a beautiful industrial themed taggers kit. 20 grunged up papers and 93 elements, including three choppers by (c)Gemini Creationz.

Also included are: 10 frames, 5 bows, 5 flowers, 5 jacked ups, 5 ribbons, 5 strings, 5 tags, 3 chain link, 3 dripping hearts, 3 gears, 3 pipes, 3 toxic containers, 3 wrenches, 2 bubbles, 2 skull caps, 2 spiders, 2 streetlights, 1 backdrop, 1 border, 1 bubble cluster, 1 cleaver, 1 crate, 1 cyborg skull, 1 dark doll, 1 dragonfly, 1 engine, 1 fan, 1 Gothic love lines, 1 horned moon, 1 knife, 1 love element, 1 metal mask, 1 mirror, 1 pail, 1 pentacle, 1 plant, 1 smoke, 1 stairs, 1 syringe, 1 tombstone, and 1 wicked dangle.

300 DPI. Personal use only.

Wish is available at:

Mystical Scraps Designer Blinkie


Warrior Goddess   Wish

No comments: