Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hockey in July

I'm bored and I hate being that way.

An update on the computer: It shipped from Weesy-Anna yesterday and went to Indiana. Now it's in Louisville. I'm not sure how shipping things all over the country saves Fedex money but...they seem to think it does. It's due to be delivered sometime tomorrow before 4:30 PM. Hopefully it will work this time.

In the meantime, since I had to cough up adverts, I put Photosuite 4.0 on the Archaic Beastie and had to remember how to use it. It's been a while. It's a fairly easy program though and you can do some fun things with it. I also listed a couple of formerly exclusive kits in Aussie Scrap Design where we are doing a Christmas in July promotion. All my winter themed kits and my New Years kits are 50% off.  Plus I've tossed a few dollar specials in there for you as well!

One of the kits was A Taggers Christmas and the other was Five Golden Rings.

I used Photosuite and Five Golden Rings and some old shots of my friend Rob Laurie with Team Mission to piece together a layout:

Rob & Team Mission


You can grab these kits by clicking on the preview below:

Five Golden Rings photo DCD_FiveGoldenRings_TS.png   A Tagger's Christmas photo DCD_ATaggersXmas_TS.png


If you spend $5 or more at Aussie Scrap Designs, you can get the Christmas in July collab free. I didn't get to take part in it, as what I had done is stuck on the hard drive from the crashed computer, and of course, I had nothing else to work with. Still, it's an awesome collab, so be sure to check it out!

No comments: