Monday, March 23, 2009

Blue Ocean

These are some quick tags I did using Scrap Nanly's Blue Ocean taggers kit. The mask are from Cameron Tags, part of her "Water" collection.

The posers are KairinaKat Kreation's Mila Series. Two of them (those in the first two tags) come with the kit. The other two are from the element pack. I figured since I'd started with them I might as well finish with them.

The posers in the kit are resized down though to about 600 pxl on their longest side.

Blue Ocean


Blue Ocean


Blue Ocean


The mushroom is from Outlaw by Design. I needed something for the Fae to sit on. That's the only outside piece - aside from the two posers & the masks, that I used in these tags.

Blue Ocean


Scrap Nanly has joined the Heartbeatz Creationz Shop, so you can find her work there. Mila is available at the Creative Scraps Store, as are all of Shelly's lovely posers.

It's actually a nice little kit in blues & browns. I had to do something as a change from Easter. LOL! I think I'm going to start a new kit which might kind of spring themed, but not with pastels. I have the Grandma Bear's Garden clip art, so I thought I might go that route. I might do a "Bunny" mini kit before Easter which falls on April 12th this year, as I've got all sorts of Easter CU stuff I haven't used yet.

No comments: