Monday, March 23, 2009

Luck of the Irish

Nope. Not done with St. Patrick's Day. Whatever gave you that idea? I think I am done with the blog train kit though, I just need to do the preview. I hate previews. I never know what to put in them.

The poser in this piece does not - as far as I know - have a name. She was the March Fr33bie over the Lacy Clagg Tube Store. The scraps are from the Luck of the Irish collab by the designers at Bitchin' Scraps.

I really did not need an $8.99 St. Patrick's Day collab kit but for some strange reason, I just HAD to have it.

Luck of the Irish


The marks are from Wee Scots Lass unless indicated. When I'm dealing with Collabs, I tend to jumble everything up together and use whatever I feel like. I suppose if I needed to I could pick apart the piece and tell you who designed what.

Naw....that's too much like work.

Luck of the Irish


The mask for this piece is the converted tag template from Kristin's Wicked Scrapz. I love the little froggie, which was part of Gothic Inspirations contribution to the collab.

The pot of gold is from Outlaw by Designs, but I don't think there are more than 3 of her things in the whole collab.

Luck of the Irish


The little bear is still in the kit but is on recall. I guess no one informed the designer about that.

Luck of the Irish


How about...will scrap for beer? Or how about you just buy me a beer?

Actually I did not have any green beer this year. Some party animal I am, right?

No comments: