Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shamrock Dreamz

I'd been going though Outlaw's posers and wondered what she had down in the "Wiccan" catagory. I'm not sure why witches - at least in the classically dressed sense - fall under Wiccan but...

I mean, I dunno. I can never find nice hats like the except around Halloween. None of the New Age shops carry them.

Any way, she had some in nice emerald dresses so I decided to do some be-witching St. Patrick's lay outs with them. It also gave me an excuse to use the unicorns, which I'd wanted to work into an Irish layout.

The scraps are all from the Shamrock Dreamz taggers kit from Kristin's Wicked Scraps. I'm so glad to see a lot of people commenting on Kristin's blog of late and appreciating her work. She puts out quite a few fun kits and they're all Fr33!

Shamrock Dreams


I like what she did with her rainbow. It never occurred to me to fade it make it misty looking like that!

Shamrock Dreams


Nice boots! The label did not come with the kit. I had to make it. Fairly simple enough to do. (And funny for me to be saying that, as I couldn't for the life of me figure it out last fall!)

Shamrock Dreams


The masks are from Wee Scots Lass (of course!)

Shamrock Dreams


I love the star flecked coat on the dark unicorn. It looks very mystical.

I'm sure there are Irish witches. I've equally sure they don't dress like that - probably not even on Halloween. Ah well...

No comments: