Saturday, March 21, 2009

When Irish Cats are smiling...

Stop by Miss Diamond's blog for the full Purrading of the Green post. This is just the resource post for those interesting in where I got the scraps from.

House Panther,St. Patrick's Day


Budah Pest made it to the list of Top-10 most unusual cat names this last year. I used the Celtic Celebration kit from Scraps by Roo. The lettering is done with the Lucky Irish Alpha from Just for you Digi Scraps by Michelle Sims. The hat and the pot of gold - I think - both Outlaw by Designs items, but this kit does, as far as I can tell, follow her T.O.U.

Dog,St. Patrick's Day


Believe it or not, I couldn't find an Irish Setter on Dogs with Blogs. And the only Irish Wolfhound had already passed over the bridge. But I discovered a whole new breed of dog - the Irish Terrier. I used the Celtic Gold kit from Tizzy's Angel for the scraps. This is a kit I really want - need - to do some tags with. I just need to find the time. The St. Pat's alpha is from Crazed's Creations.

Tuxi Cat,Bi-colored Cat,St. Patrick's Day


We have no Irish cat bloggers either, Aoise is from the U.K. I used the Irish Luck taggers kit from Crazy Lady Scraps. The Beaded Clover Alpha is by Tiffany's Treasures and wasn't as useful as I hoped It was going to be when I got it.

Calico Cat,St. Patrick's Day


This was such a PERFECT shot that I couldn't pass it by. I used the Irish Charm I from Created by Jill to turn Banshee into a lucky leprechaun. Note that the Clover is from the Irish Charm II kit. I just brought it in because it fit with this piece.

The Puffy Paddy alpha is from Bits'N'Bobs. I don't use a lot of masks on the kitty cat tags, but the one used in this piece was a template by Kristin's Wicked Scrapz that I converted to a mask.

Tabby Cat,St. Patrick's Day


Mazie Grace is scrapped out using the Irish Coffee taggers kit by StitichyAngel Creationz. The shamrock chain border in the background is by Kiere's Creations

House Panther,Miss Diamond,Domestic Shorthair,St. Patrick's Day


Miss Diamond is purrading around in a lovely emerald necklace from the Eire kit from Creationz by Jo. The Satin Gold Alpha is courtesy of Free Digital Scrapbooking.

If I had a necklace that really looked like that, she probably really would purrade around in it. She kind of likes wearing things.

Scottish Fold,St. Patrick's Day


Misty is a Scottish Fold, but I made her Irish for the day. I used the Top O' The Morning kit from Doris @ Scrap Dimensions which very badly violates the TOU for Outlaw by Designs products. Kel was going to write to the woman, but according to her website, she's moving and is unreachable. It's really sad that people can't read and abide by the designer TOUs.

Another kit that appears to violates Kel's TOU's is Scrap Nanly's Pirates Girl, which is a P.T.U. kit. It's possible that Nancy, being French, didn't understand the TOU, but I don't think Doris can use that excuse.

The Lucky for Some Alpha is from Creative Intentionz and is available for Commercial Use.

No comments: