Friday, March 6, 2009

Irish Luck

I finally broke down and bought a membership to Outlaw by Design. It's like a virtual playground in there. But I never have the pieces parts I need for tags - or the often the right poser - and now I've got a whole bunch to choose from.

So what do I choose? Toon rats! ::sigh:: It's been a ratty of late, so....

Irish Luck


The scraps are from the Irish Luck kit from Crazy Lady Scraps. She's using the same overlays from Soxsational Scraps for her papers that I used. She's got realistic flowers though, which were much better than my tatty flowers.

The masks on all three tags are from Wee Scots Lass. I had some word art that said "It's not easy being green" that I wanted to put on the tag, but I couldn't get a good look with it, so I finally gave it up.

Irish Luck


I did my own word art on this one. She's a little bit on the weak side for St. Patrick's Day Elements. The stickers in the kit are from a commerical use product by Scrappin' with Lil Ole Me. That includes the shamrocks in the first tag and the butterfly in this one.

It just seemed like morning with the dew on the daisies!

Irish Luck


The pot of gold, the shamrocks and balloons are all from Outlaw. The word art sticker is from the above reference clip art pack, and was included in the kit as a sticker.

I got the kit at Paradise 4 Scrappers, I think for $1 Tuesdays. For a buck, it's not a bad kit.

Anyway, I am pleased with the subscription to Outlaw, I just need some time now to sit down and play with all the goodies I've unlocked there!

No comments: