Monday, June 9, 2008

Mooncat

black cat,Diamond


This is a rework of the tag attempt from the middle of May. I was trying for an effect where she's coming out of the frame but I think I messed up, because the tip of the ribbon on the right is cut off. Still it's not a total waste and I kind of like it.

We had Mommy-Monster weekend as my mother was either drinking, doing drugs or had run out of lithium, but she was in major mood swings. Now I know where my sister gets her viperous tongue from. As a result everything I was working on was kind of dark and moody. Even the rather whimsical Cole subdues a Dragon piece, which I need to rework, it kind of dark.

As with the earlier piece, this uses the Gothic Envy tagger Kit from Digital Chaos. The Metal Alpha is from NettieB Scraps.

No comments: