Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday pairing

Sarasota Reds


A couple more from an earlier game. I still have to do new layouts for Alex Smit.

Sarasota Reds


The open star charms from from American Charm by Marie LaFrance which is available at Digital Freebies. It was on the cut out list, but it seems they've repented and are going to continue to offer the full bundle. It's a good little kit, I've used it extensively.

The funny thing with Danny Dorn is that I'd seen him Saturday at Extended Spring Training, then he showed up Wednesday with the Reds. T.J. was sure I was crazy, but I wasn't.

I thought about printing these, but I'll wait until after three when Allen or Kenny are on duty at the lab. The regular crew takes care of me, so I like to make sure they get the commissions on the printing.

I've decided to forego both the extended game today and tryouts. My mother called this morning and well - it was the same old stuff, over and over. When I look for a little sympathy, I can't get it. This week she's mad at my sister. Next week, Carol will be her little angel again. I'm over it.

"One of these days I'll be gone and you won't be able to hear my voice anymore." That would almost be a blessing.

Call me when you're sober, Lady.

I think I'm going to do some shopping at Digital Chaos. I still need to put some blinkies on the sidebar, and with the addition of Henry Reyes and Mike Allen to the team, I have a few more Miracle layouts to do so I can get 'graphs when they get back home.

No comments: