Friday, June 13, 2008

Moonkist

black cat,Diamond


Diamond will tell you that today is a Special Black Cat Holiday. I only know that if I do not get the Special Black Cat her Special food she will probably eat me for dinner tonight.

This layout was done with the Moonkist Freebie from Kristy's Scraps. I love the look of this kit.

On a similar note, Tizzy's Angel has a new taggers kit called A Moonlit Night available at Digital Chaos. This might be the best kit she's done to date. It's very rich. Check it out!

There's also a free Moonlit Night Add-On to go with it. And it's never to early for a Friday Freebie, now is it?

2 comments:

Dorydoo said...

Hi! :) I happened on your blog and found the beautiful scrapbook image you did of me in April as well as your sweet post. Thank you so much... I'm honored! *grin*

You do excellent work! You ought to check in at the Cat Blogosphere and say hi. That way lots of cats would know about you and see your lovely work! :)

Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie kazowie! We Ballicai love yur bloggie. What beeyootiful skrapbookies you did of me and Brainball! We love 'em, and we're furry honored. You do superduper work! Thank you so much -- Mom's tickled pink! :)

That's a beeyootiful skrapbookie of Diamond, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMao!