Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bungle in the Jungle

I was hoping to finish up my contribution to Julie's blog train yesterday. The train theme is "Back to Nature" and my particular portion is a bit of a bungle in the jungle. Unfortunately I've also gotten hooked on Jules' scripts so this has taken me a bit longer than I like. So I'm not quite done.

However, around 6:30 my back was hurting enough that I had to go lay down for awhile, and as I turned around, what to my wondering eyes should appear:

Butt Buddies


Diamond has just been awful to Tristan for the last 3 weeks or so, mostly because of the upheaval in the household from the new fridge. Diamond was sure, because we were moving everything around that we were moving and it was all Tristan's fault, so she's been on his case every five minutes. It seems however they finally kissed and made up.

Well...this is as much kissing and making up as they are like to do.

The tiger sleeps tonight


And doesn't Tris look comfy?

The scraps are from the Jungle kit I'm working on. The blog train leaves the station on Tuesday, September 1st, and you'll be able to snag this on for free!

1 comment:

audrey neal said...

I love how cats can just sleep ANYWHERE. Wish I had the same skill!