Saturday, August 29, 2009

Strange Brew! It's Mew from Digicats (and Dogs)!

Strange Brew


I wasn't even 2 weeks old for my first Halloween and my folks dressed me up as a little witch and took pictures. Prophetic, as I've been a witch ever since.

Strange Brew is your chance to show off your bewitching nature. This taggers size kit includes 20 grungy papers in traditional Halloween colors of black, purple, orange and green and comes with 110 hauntingly fun elements, including three haunted delivery vans courtesy of Creative Intentionz, and a selection of the best little witch cookies in town, created by ©Sophisticated Scraps and Imaging.

You also get 6 fall leaves, 6 flairs, 5 beaded staples, 5 bows, 5 candles, 5 candy corn ribbons, 3 flowers, 5 ghost ribbons, 5 ribbons, 5 sparkles, 4 candy corn, 3 dragonfly charms, 2 sunflowers, 2 barbed wire, 2 bats, 2 bubbles, 2 cauldrons, 2 webs, 2 goth trees, 1 beat up bunny, 1 beware sign, 1 book of shadows, 1 broom, 1 cuppa, 1 full moon, 1 handbag, 1 jack-o-lantern, 1 purple people eater, 1 silly spider, 1 vampire bat, and one spiderweb curtain.

Special thanks to Digiweb Studios for the clip art used in the creation of this design.

Now, lay some treats on me before I decide to demonstrate some of my better tricks!

Personal use only please!

Note: his kit has been retired and is available for FREE elsewhere on this blog!


No comments: