Saturday, October 3, 2009

The next batch

Hallows' Eve


This uses the Hallows' Eve taggers kit by Cora's Creations, the alpha is by Sarah at Pimp my Tags with Scraps, which is part of the train. The "Halloween Ball" poser is by MediEvil Creations.

(I have so many Halloween themed posers, I could probably tag the Ghost Train and still now use them all!)

Hallows' Eve


I didn't want our alpha creators to be left out, so I did this tag for Sarah using my All Hallows' Eve taggers kit. The bloody alpha is, of course, by Pimp my Tag with Scraps. I worked some of the alphas into the background image too.

Ms. Devyl is (c) by MediEvil Creations, and was one of Shannon's freebies from her forum. It appears she's taken all her free work down now.

Hallows' Eve


If birds getting sucked into engines cause trouble with jet planes, you have to wonder how much trouble bats can be to a witch in flight! This tag was done using the Hallows' Eve page kit from Laura's Designz, The "creepy" alpha is by Winter's Loft.

I have no idea who created the witch poser, it was one of several included in the kit.

Hallows' Eve


Another full sized kit I resized for tagging, Super Scrappin Mom gave us lots of papers, every few, but very cute elements, and an alpha. The Halloween poser is by SSLisa at Sophisticated Scraps and Imaging, as is the "Pumpkin Avenue" sign behind her.

Aren't those owls adorable?

Hallows' Eve


Melinda from Melinda's Designs also delivered a full size scrap kit, which I resized to tag with. It includes both the Haunted Delivery van and one of the ghosts from Creative Intentionz. I was going to use the ghost, but in the end felt the spider went better with the overall tag.

Melli is (c) by MediEvil Creations, and the "Creepy" alpha is again by Winter's Loft, who actually has three different - but similar - alphas in her download.

Hallows' Eve


Mystee was late and showed up with one kit for both the Ghost Train and the Gothic Inspirations train, so this is sort of a switch over. The "Bat out of Hell" poser is (c) by Coh Scraps and is included in the kit. The "Halloween Town" alpha (full size) is part of the Ghost Train and was created by I Don't Give a Scrap.

Her post is all mixed up so perhaps she was a bit too "InToXxiKaTed" to tell the difference between the trains.

Hallows' Eve


The "little lost gouhl" poser is (c) by Bits'N'Bob, part of her Halloween Mix pack. The scraps were created by Rachel's Expressionz, while the alpha is from Pimp my Tags with Scraps - in case you hadn't figured it out on your own.

Still MIA on the train is Robin at Scrappersville and Justine with PSP Addictions. Robin is missing for the Ghost Train as well, so I don't expect we'll be seeing her offering at all. Justine was a bit of a surprise, but she does have a witch freebie on her blog, which you can snag HERE if you still need some Halloween goodies.

Part III is on the way so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.