Friday, October 16, 2009

Witchy Boop

Note: be sure to scroll down to snag your freebies from the Fangtasia and Ghost Train blog trains and stop back Monday the 19th, Monday the 26th, and of course Halloween night for more goodies!

Witchy Boop is one of the new posers from Perfect Poser and I thought she was quite adorable and a nice change from cookie, so...

Boo Crew Danielle


I did this first tag for my friend's daughter who now wants to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. It changes - sometimes more than once a day. The scraps are from the "Boo Crew" taggers kit from Scraps with Attitude by Missy. Please don't ask me what it up with the SWA store - looks like a server crash to me. The creepy faced alpha is a PTU one from Nutshell Creations.

I love the little clip art kitty cat in the boots.

Spookylicious - Nikki


The scraps from this tag came from the Spookylicious taggers kit by Creative Intentionz. This was part of last month's collab. I've sort of gotten away from the collab thing. I was never a big fan of them - either to buy or make - but I guess they do sell products.

I did not get the collab while it was out, I just bought a couple of pieces of it now that the individual kits are on sale.

Spookylicious - Schnegge


Another part of the Spookylicious collab, this time from Schnegge's scraps. The looking fur alpha is another PTU one, this time from Heaven Dreams.

Mwahahahaha Charly


The scraps for this tag came from a FTU kit by Creative Intentions called Mwahahahah. You can snag it from her blog. The frame is by Jo's DZigns and was a part of the Ghost Train Blog Train as was the Be Afraid Alpha by Myst Designs.

Midnight Circle - Carol


I know I said I wasn't buying any more kits from Jay, but she put out a couple of Halloween ones that looked interesting, and had them marked down to 99 cents. The scraps I sued in this tag are from her Circle Midnight taggers. The Halloween Alpha is by Polarfuchs Treasures Digital Designs.

Boopsie looks quite frieghtened in this one.

All Hallows Eve - Dianna


Boopsie looks confused in this tag, which was done using scraps from my All Hallows' Eve tagger kit. This kit is now available for purchase in my stores.

It's a party Boopsie, you're supposed to be having a good time!

The Halloween Alpha is again by Polarfuches Treasures Digital Designs. It was a FTU one and you got both styles in the download.

No comments: