Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wild, Wild Life and a Little Ghostie

Ishona over at Scrappetizing was looking for a zoo kit to scrap some pictures with. I didn't have a zoo kit, but I have a couple of safari ones, so I sent over the link to Jungle Love, even though it's a taggers kit.

This is what she came up with and I'm sure you'll agree, they're adorable.

Jungle Love


Jungle Love


Evidently the stickers were a big hit and she said had it been left up to her 10-year old son, she would have a lot more stickers on these layouts. LOL!

Jungle Love


Pretty kitty! I still need to go put these up in the various galleries.

Thanks so much to Ishona for using my kit and for coming up with such nice results as well.

Jungle Love is a taggers kit but it's 300 DPI making it suitable for blog wear, plus smaller print jobs such as brag books. I use my kits to print 5 x 7 inch cards for my family for holidays and birthdays and they work great for that.

Next up, Jessica at Gothic Inspirations did a fab little tute using my Crazy Little Thing Called Blood taggers kit. I LOVE the ghost, BTW. He comes with the kit. LOL!

Crazy Little Thing


You can find that tutorial HERE. Thanks again to Jessica for using my kits and for doing such a fine job on them!

No comments: