Thursday, November 12, 2009

Winter Solstice

I FINALLY finished my portion of the Scrapper's Secret Grand Opening Collab. This is a part of the collab you'll be able to get your hot little hands on starting November 27th:

Winter Solstice


My computer absolutely did not want to cooperate with me on this one. LOL.

I hope you like it. It should give you something to look forward to! :)

Vine Line


My cat, Miss Diamond, has a very soft meow, but for some reason, I can always hear her. I can be in the bedroom with the door closed and the air conditioner running and still hear her meow when she wants to come in. And it's more like "Mau", but...

I'm told cat's have superior hearing to ours and superior sense of smell as well. I had gotten up late last night to take some pain meds, and finish up the paperwork on the Winter Solstice kit and heard her ask to come in. As soon as I got up and walked to the door, Tristan, my tabby, goes romping past, chatting up a storm...

"Oh! I need to go out! I need to check the storm drain! I need to go check the canal! I need to go..."

I knew Miss Diamond was on the other side of that door and when I opened it, Tris as going to be in her face and she would not like that and I told him but he was so busy rambling on he wouldn't listen.

The look of surprise on his face when I opened the door and he saw the Demon Cat in front of him was priceless. I scooted him off to the left hand side of the door, but she still manage to get a claw or two into him.

They do love each other, she just doesn't like him getting in her face.

On a side note I was totally disgusted by the story of Sticky the Cat, who was found, wrapped from tail to neck in duct tape in a yard in Pennsylvania. Miss Diamond reports over at Diamond's Lair. Really makes me wish I could divorce myself from the human race.

No comments: