Friday, December 10, 2010

Two new (PTU) Gothic Themed tutoriaLS

I almost named this first one "Holiday Shopper"....

Explosive! - Marie


I am using some great new artwork by Fitztown*Ariane* and the Toxic taggers kit by sky Scraps, which is one of my favorites.

You can try the "Explosive!" tutorial at Di Before Dawn tutorials.

Zsadist - Jo


Working through Jo's Black Dagger Brotherhood series, I am using the Zsadist tagger's kit this time. "Hiro" is from Sky Scraps, and both poses are included.

You try this tutorial at Di Before Dawn tutorial.

Don't forget that we've got the awesome Joyeaux Noel collab available FREE with a $5 purchase as Scraps and the City.

Plus, all my kits are on sale for 45% for the month, even my SatC exclusives, inlcuding my new Noio Helle taggers kit.

Need stocking stuffers?  Gift cards are available for all the taggers on your list!  Give the Gift of scraps for Christmas!

No comments: