Monday, September 29, 2008

Midnight Monday

I was thinking of doing a collection of House Panther for this Thursday's T-13. I already have three (well four if you count Diamond) done. Here are a few more.

This first one I used on House Panthers for Stygia Sunday and as I'd already done one of Stygia last week, I didn't feel I should do another one.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


This is uses the Dark Gothic taggers kits by Creations by Jo, combined with the Bone Alpha from Free Digital Scrapbooking. Stygia was getting her but nipped in the shot by her tabby sister, but I cropped that part out. :)

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


Mickey just turned 15 I think, not quite old enough to drive. He's still going strong though for a senior cat. Here he is lounging in one of the windows of Castle Diamond, the only place to be during the Howl-N-Scream season.

I used the Dusk Till Dawn kit from Scrappy Redhead combined with the Nettie B Scrapz Brushed Metal Alpha.

Tillie is Michey's little sister and she's ready for a night of dancing under the stars.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


I used the Dancing in the Dark mini-kit by Scrappy Redhead, which is a freebie you can pick up at Scrap Happiness. The heart from however is from her Purple Passion Add-on. I like the inclusion of the fireflies, it's a nice change from dragonflies and butterflies. The Black Gold Alpha was a freebie from Bizee Digital Arts and is a bit of a nightmare as it came with two upper case Y but no lower case, and the upper case Z looks exactly like the upper case B.

I haven't done much with Batman so he seemed ot be a good candidate for a tag. I used the Gothic Rouge kit from Yarrow for this one, but the Batman ring comes for the compliled Halloween 3 kit from Efie. The theme for that kit was bats and she put every little bat thing she could dig up into it.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


On a side note, Chaos Priestess is retiring, at least for a while, and as a result, all her kits are on major sale at Digital Chaos. While I'm happy for the sale, with pay day right around the corner, I'm not happy to see her retire, as she was one of my favorite designers.

No comments: