Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Pair of pairings

After due consideration, and taking into account that Minutes to Midnight was a taggers sized kit, I redid the pieces in 5 xy 7 format to print for my sister. She gets a kick out of Diamond, she thinks she's adorable.

Miss Diamond


tabby cat


Yes, Tris is holding the key to Diamond's heart but we had a minor scrimmage earlier this evening, so I don't think he'll be unlocking it anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Scrappy Redhead put out a new kit called Midnight Acquaintance and as always, the blues drew me in. That and the "butterfly" that kind of looks like a super chicken logo. I got the full sized kit, so both these pieces were done to 8 x 10.

Miss Diamond


tabby cat


This is a stand alone 5 x 7 that I did of Diamond using the same kit.

Miss Diamond


The nice thing about this is that if you buy it before the end of the September, you can download the September Collaboration kit from Scrap Happy for free. So you're basically getting two kits for the price of one, and one of those kits is supersized.

If you scroll down to the bottom of Scrap Happy, there's a couple of Mini-freebies from Scrappy Redhead as well, so it's worth the visit.

Switching back to the Halloween theme again....

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream


Spider Cat, spider cat, does whatever a spider cat can...

This uses Gothik Vampire from Tizzy's Angel (of course!)

Anyway, that about wraps it up for me for tonight. For some reason I'm just really, really tired, so believe I will turn in early. ::yawn::

(I know, I know, I need something for Blue Wednesday in case Not the Mama can't do it...)

No comments: