Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CU Gingerbread Overlay Freebie

Pink and Yellow are NOT my colors, but I thought the theme - Everything Gingerbread - would make for a cute kit. I wasn't wrong - it turned out super cute. However, the train doesn't roll until January 3rd, so you'll have to wait.

In the meantime though, I've a bit of a pretrain freebie for you - some CU overlays. There are five layered overlays in taggers size (800 x 800 pxls) in this pack, saved in both .psd and .pspimage format.

There's also five sample papers saved as .jpg files.

Remember that by downloading, you are agreeing to abide by my terms of use which state in part that that you cannot redistribute, rebroadcast, resale, or claim my graphics as your own. That means placing this kit on 4Shares, RapidShare or any other file sharing site is a strict NO-NO! That constitutes redistribution.

If you know someone who is interested in these overlays, please direct them to my blog where they can download their own copy. Free to use is NOT the same thing as free to share. My graphics are copyright protected.

Click on the preview to download from Mediafire:

Gingerbread Overlays
Click to enlarge preview

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 23, 2009. Thanks again.