Sunday, September 20, 2009

Freaky Frankie

I've seen sitting here procrastinating because I've finally found something I dislike more than word art and previews combined: my annual flu shot.

I've now decided I can put this off until Tuesday. ;P

In the meantime, I've been working on a new kit, which is going to be called "Freaky Frankie's Birthday Bash". This was not at all what I had envisioned.

Freaky Frankie


When Jessica from Gothic Inspirations released her Gothic Elements Grab Bag 2, she included in it a lot of mad scientist stuff like syringes and surgical masks. At first this puzzled me, but the truth is, that stuff really does scare me. Let's face it, I hate doctors.

So I said, Well, maybe I'll do a Frankenstein kit and I did sit down to work on it, but...Frankie evidently had other ideas.

He wanted to celebrate his birthday instead and so I've ended up with a Halloween/Birthday kit. Which is great. Frankie's not the only one who celebrates their birthday in October. I do too. And frankly (please pardon the pun) this is right up my alley.

Dance Frankie, Dance!


Except maybe for the disco stuff. Come on Frankie - dance, dance!

The fact that maybe I lurch around a lot like Frankenstein might have something to do with it as well. And I couldn't help throwing in some Grim Reaper stuff as I get ready to celebrate being older than dirt.

I'm still working on some tweaks, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Bat, rats and all.

1 comment:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Ah ha...that is way cute. I like the Frankie Birthday theme.