Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chocolicious Freebie!

Do you love Chocolate? Gotta have it? Can't live without it?

Are you a - gasp! - Choco-holic?

Well join the club!

Mz. Ginger over at Ginger's House inspired this little bit of Chocolate Heaven with some of her word art, so the kit is dedicated to her, but I'm sure that any chocolate lover out there is sure to appreciate it.

While it features the clip art of Whimsy Primsy, it's a lot more than just another clip art kit.

Inside you will find Chocolate Bars, Chocolate Shakes, Chocolate Lollies, Chocolate Sundaes, Chocolate Ice Cream...even the holy grail for Chocolate Lovers...the Chocolate Martini.

Here are a look at the papers - there are 25:

Chocolicious Paper Preview 1

You can click the images to bigify them, BTW.

Chocolicious Paper Preview 2


Element wise there are 125 elements including 12 frames, two of which are cluster frames. I used one to do this tag for Ginger:

Chocolate Martinis


There are of course the standard ribbons, flowers, balloons and butterflies, plus some surprisingly edible elements. So take a Chocolate Break, sit back and enjoy creating with the one thing that makes life bearable....

CHOCOLATE!

Click the kit preview to download via Mediafire (15.8 MB):

Chocolicious Kit Preview
Click HERE to enlarge the Element Preview


This kit is my own creation made with the help of templates and overlays from a number of talented designers. Any resemblance to any other kit, living, dead or undead is purely coincidental.

As always this kit is for personal use and by downloading it you agree to my TOU which state in part that you may not redistribute, rebroadcast, resale, or claim my graphics as your own whether you have altered them or not. If you want to share this kit with someone, please point them to my blog where they can download their own copy.

Also if you download, please leave some love - or at least a thank you!

And may the Chocolate be with you - Always!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

Shirley said...

Yummy kit!!! TY4S...

Ginger said...

This kit is just awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Ψ Aqua Ψ said...

Awesome kit, thank you for sharing it!!!

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

So Cute and tasty looking hehe..Thanks for sharing :)

Polly said...

I love chocolate and I love this kit! Chocolicious is the perfect name for it. I know exactly where I will use this in my album. I have a grandchild who told me once she was going to torture me if I didn't give her a tootsie roll!!!

Michele said...

Love it!!! Thank you!

Pepley said...

Thank You!! Love it!!

Mungo said...

Really delicious, thank you very much

Pepley said...

Thank you for sharing this freebie kit!

Jere said...

TYSM!