Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exquisite Love

As it turned out, I did have the "Exquisite Love" taggers kit by Southern Scrapz but at the current time, having played with the so called Mini-kits I'm tempted to turn them all into one bit collab kit and go forward with it, Sox and Krissy's parts included.

All of the posers are by Bits'N'Bobs who did not have a contribution to the synchro-scrap. These are both recent releases for her.

Exquisite Love


This lovely little lady is Candy and I am using the scraps from Chili Designz "Exquisite Love" taggers mini-kit. The stamps in both tags are from Voodoo Scraps, part of Tammy's commercial stamp package.

I love the button cluster in this kit, so I had to be careful and not keep using it again and again. LOL. There is also a beautiful little bird that didn't make it into these tags, but gets used in a later offering.

Exquisite Love


The fan is from the Created by Jill sampler, which included several papers and four tags. Creative Intentionz also contributed a paper pack, which is why I feel - in part - that this collection is better treated as a collab than a number of stand alone kits.

Exquisite Love


Much as I liked Candy, I didn't feel she was...well...exquisite enough for the focal part of the tags, and so I switched to Bits'N'Bob's Lady poser. I had to resize her to 35% to make her suitable for tagging, so if you're considering her as a full sized embellishment, she should work for your project.

The scraps are from the Captivated Visions portion of the kit which had a special surprise zipped inside - Farrah Creaions' Cutie Templates - which she used to create the little birdie. Let's not tell anyone she accidentally gifted us with a template pack, shall we?

Exquisite Love


Again, the fan is from the Created by Jill sampler. I used one of Cameron's masks on the background papers, to give it that two toned look.

Exquisite Love


I wanted one of those silk wrapped frame duos for this tag, and borrowed one from a Baby Cakes Scraps' kit. The rest of the scraps are from Just A Girl's Designs except for the butterfly (from Chili Designz) and the label, which is by Sam's Scraps.

This was a full sized mini that I scripted down to taggers, BTW.

Exquisite Love


Again, the fan is from the Created by Jill sampler. This had a vaguely oriental flavor to it. The bird is from the Chili Designz kit. I liked that tag from Sam's Scraps, so I put my taggers mark on it and used it on the rest of the tags.

Exquisite Love


The Southern Scrapz portion of the kit came with two papers. The background paper in this tag is from the Creative Intentionz paper pack.

Exquisite Love


In this tag, the papers and the fan were from the Created by Jill sample, while the flowers, word art and butterfly are by Southern Scraps.

I started tagging out Tracy's Exquisite Love kit, but I'm really thinking of dumping them all together into a collab, so I can have the best of all worlds.

I could also use more elegantly dressed posers though. LoL!

1 comment:

Bits N Bobs said...

OMG sweetie you have made all the posers look so beautiful.
I am always open to suggestions on the posers and have coming up some groovy ones and more elegant ones. I got side tracked LOL