Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rude Attitude

I've been playing with a head cold...it started with a tickle in my throat on Monday and by Wednesday had developed into an upper respiratory infection. I took Thursday and Friday off - a luxury I can't enjoy until after April 15th, but had to work on Wednesday despite a massive head ache.

All I've wanted to do is sleep...so much for getting in extra PSP time. After finishing off the fishing kit I'm back to working on the Cinco De Mayo kit again. I need to get that done, then I'll see about some of these other ideas I have.

In the meantime, these tags were all done using the "Rude Attitude" taggers kit from Creationz by Jo.

"High Hat" is from Perfect Posers. She reminds me of the so called "Beautiful People" who decorate the clubs on Miami Beach - the ones that are out every night because they are there to be seen. They're part of the attraction.





The whole kit ends up being very "clubby" if you ask me. I was little unhappy though with some of the image sizes. Jo's stuff is usually big since she's scripting down from full size, but in same cases we got little tiny - 200 pxls or less - elements that I felt should be larger like...



The candles, and the iris flowers, and then we got big huge over 1000 pxl elements like the ribbons and the guitar. Very weird.



I do like the color scheme though. Purple and yellow certainly works with the "rude attitude" the kit gives off. I also like the flutters, although they are rather dark and a bit hard to see in the tags.



Jo does some interesting new things with Angie's old Poisoned Princess elements. It's nice to see that they're not all dead and gone.

Anyway, it was a nice way to amuse myself in between sleep sessions. Now I must really go up to the store, as I'm out of cold meds, juice and several other things and no one is going to cater to me, just because I have a little head cold. ::Sigh::

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Get better soon! Take it from me, you don't want it to turn into pneumonia!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon :))
Make sure you look after yourself, your health comes first :)