Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wild Child

One of the topics that came up while we were sitting in the dark last week after they turned the electric off, was naked cruises. Evidently there are such things, and you can cruise to Jamaica man, without a stitch of clothing on.

I wonder what they do for Captain's Night?

This only came up again because Rowena was googling for cruises on her break and ran across the - you guessed it - cruise line that does in fact do naked cruising. Not that she's planning on setting sail anytime soon. Especially after she just bought a new SUV. LOL!

"Wild One" is one of the new posers from KairinaKat Kreations, and while she's decently clad in leaves, she'd probably enjoy a naked cruise. ;)

The scraps are from Sara's Scraps...I just bought three of her kits at Bitchin' Scraps - she does some very nice and colorful girly type kits that look like they'd be great fun to play with. I can honestly say, this one did not let me down!

Wild Child


The kit I used on these three tags was the "Wild Child" taggers kit, the colors of which are similar to those from the Groovylicous kits I'd been playing with from Exquisite Scraps. So the felt flowers in the background are actually from the Groovylicous Flower pack Created by Jill for that project. The alpha is also from Groovylicious, from the Creative Intentionz taggers kit.

I also used some clip art from the Buggylicious Mini Collection #1. I just bought that from Heartbeatz Creationz, I'd wanted those little bugs for a while. Not that the kit is lacking in buggy things, mind you, as it has butterflies, dragonflies and lady bugs.

Wild Child


The tulips in this tag are from one of KairinaKat Kreations' CU collections. You can get all Shelly's stuff, including the new poser pack at Creative Scraps. (And while you're there, don't forget to download today's part of the April Collab kit, which also looks quite colorful!)

Wild Child


The glass flowers that I used in this tag are also by KairinaKat Kreations. For some reason, doing these tags made me want to start on a new kit, so I guess I should pull a color scheme and get to going on that.

On a side note and unrelated, Queen Brat Designs released a Groovylicious kit. She's left Exquisite Scraps, so it wasn't part of the Synchro Scrap, and for the moment, it's only available on her blog, but it looks really great. I'm going to wait to buy it though until it gets in the stores...I'm still weird about buying off blogs.

No comments: