Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Opposites Attract

For those of you who don't know, both Diane at Candy's Treats and Cora at Pimp Your Tags suffered computer crashes and lost most of their stuff.

Cora runs the Goodie Train and I'm sure that's the least of her problems right now. I'm going ahead with my freebie and will post it on the May 1st unless I hear something to the contrary.

Diane's last kit prior to her crash was Opposites Attract, a very colorful little affair that worked quite well with the Neonie poser from Perfect Posers. I like Diane's kits anyway, they're kind of like comfort food to me.



I don't think this is quite purple and blue - she calls the blue "Green" but it looks more bluey to me than greenie.

I like both the dragonfly charm and the stick pin ribbon. Great stuff on both counts.



I like the swirls too. This is the second kit she's used them in, I'd love to know how she makes them. Can't be that hard, can it?



We have nice polished stones in this tag instead of flowers. All these tags turned out nice, I'm pleased with the lot of them.



Good stuff.

Stargazer Scraps is putting together a collab kit to help raise money for the pair. Cory seems more on her way to bouncing back than Diane does.

As for me, I'm still trying to bounce back from my cold. There's just not enough hours in the day for me to sleep 24/7 and still go to work too! :(

Lots of snuffling yet, but hopefully, I'll pull through.

No comments: