Monday, November 3, 2008

Build a Hoot

Owl,Night


This is my first attempt at building an owl, using the template from Farrah's Creations. It didn't work out exactly the way I wanted, but...

I figured out where I went wrong with the puddy cat. Instead of hitting "flatten image" I need to merge them down, layer by layer.

I should note that the puddy cat template has several times for layers than either the owl or the sheep, so...

I used papers from the Starlight kit from Candy's Creations. I was trying to give him this deep mystical look which somehow just didn't work.

For Scraps I just the Sunfidulgence kit from Scraps by Jessica. Well...you know...I'm learning.

You'd think that designing an element wouldn't be any harder than designing a layout, but believe me, it is.

Dare to Dream

Totally unrelated to the hoot building, except that I used the Starlight kit, is this layout using the Shaylee Fae from Angelique's Designs (Angelique Field).

Fairies,Poser


She's available from the LC Tube Store, and there are seven different poses in the package.

No comments: