Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Talkin' Turkey (Part II)

Grr

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey,Grr


We do a lot of graphics for Grr, but they end up being posted at House Panthers as opposed to showing up on a T-13. In this particular case, I used Grr to promote the T-13 so this went up at House Panthers as kind of a bonus piece.

The Scraps are from Toni's Scraparoni. I just had a bit of e-mail from Farrah letting us know that Designers Scraps was going to be 65% off store wide for Black Friday, so purhaps I can get some of the kits that I've wanted by Toni that I haven't yet purchased. She doesn't seem to have sales on her own like some of the designers do.

I love all the blingy stuff in her offerings, and Jive Turkey has been...well...fun!

I still don't know where the green and red glitter alphas came from. I know I got them off Digifree, but they did not come with a name on them or a TOU, so....

Fagin

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


This piece drove me nuts because I couldn't for the life of me remember what kit I used to make it. I remember the stickers and thought it was part of a blog train or collab, but in the end, the buttons were the tip off. I had to be a smaller kit.

Turns out is was "Be Thankful" by Seachell Designs and I believe it was a freebie. The stitched felt alpha was from Raspberry Road Designs and was a blog freebie.

I think was really confused me was I was looking for files named "sticker" as well, but it turned out she'd named the clip art pieces "element". Who'd have guessed?

Flynn

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


Yet more scraps from the "Gobble Gobble" Collab from Heavenly Taggerz. The Thanksgiving stamp alpha is from Lizz Gasaway Designs. My main gripe against it that the "n"s are a bit hard to read...

Gemini

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


Gemini (and Chey) are hard for me to work with because they post smaller images on their blog and they pixelate out when you try to do something with them. You can see that happening in this image, especially down near her tail.

I used the "Pumpkin Pie" freebie from Joni Gray Designs for the scraps. The Wood Block Alpha was from Cucciola Designs and was a limited time only freebie at AhhhScrap.

Ginger

Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Talking Turkey


The scraps are by Sticky Kisses from the Beth's Birthday Blog Train. I've picked up bits and pieces of this one but haven't strung them all together and are just using them as mini-kits.

The Satin Gold Alpha alpha comes from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

No comments: