Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Scarecrow

Autumn,Poser,Owl


I had bought this little scarecrow poser to use in this week's T-13, and I did work him in quite a bit. But I thought I'd do a couple of generic fall pieces with him in them. I suspect I should do one of him with a black cat and give it to House Panther members for their side bars. In any case...

The little fellow is (c) 2008 by Prefect Posers and you can find him at AussieScraps.com.

The Owl is from Paci's tubes. I'd thought about creating my own hoot for this but decided that was too time consuming and I'd already lost too much time installing the read/write CD drive into the computer and changing out the monitor after the old one died.

The rest of the scraps are from the Autumn Breeze kit from Creations by Jo. Of all the fall themed kits I picked up recently, this is still my favorite.

Colorful Scarecrow

Autumn,Thanksgiving,Poser


I'd seen the name "Toni's Scraparoni" around before but never really paid much attention to her work. The Jive Turkey kit caught my eye on Designer Scraps however, so I purchased it (for the upcoming Turkey Talk T-13, don't you know?) along with the military themed Private Blingjaman.

My friend Rowena will REALLY like her stuff, as it's definitely ALL bling.

The word art is from Word Art Fun. I'd gone over there to find some Thanksgiving word art and discovered, instead, that I actually have a lot of her stuff on my system. So I set up a folder just for World Art Fun.

And I also got the word art I needed for the piece, of course.

As for the related T-13 pieces:

Baby Mao

Autumn,Siamese Cat,Fairies


This used the Imperfoxtion Fall Freebie, with additional leaves added from Danielle Engbretson's Autumn Forest Friends kit. The Precious Gold Alpha is by Janyella Mayara and was a freebie. This is the first time I've used it since I got it, and rather like the results I got from it.

Penny

Dog,Fairies,Autumn


Penny is Lightning's sisfur from A Dog and Two Cats. The Scraps are from the Sweet N Sassy Blog Train Collab and as I was just adding bits and pieces from each designer, there's really no way to pull them out. The fall alpha was a freebie from Karla Marano.

Rocky

Dog,Autumn,Fairies


Rocky came to visit is from The Hudson Furkids by way of the Chronicles of Woo. I'm suddenly seeing a lot of woofies show up, which is fine, it's a change from the cats. Here our little scarecrow is whispering secrets to Rocky.

The kit is Soxsational Scraps Autumn Dreams with additional leaves from Danielle Engbretson's Autumn Forest Friends kit. As above, the Precious Gold Alpha was from Janyelle Mayara.

Tesla

Calico Cat,Autumn,Domestic Cat,Fairies


Tesla has a URI and is feeling a bit under the weather, but all reports. I used Bittersweet Designs Leopard Lush kit for this with additional leaves from QueenBrat's Autumn Leaves Pack 1. The Tattered Alpha is from KittyCat Designs.

We're hoping that Telsa will be up to visiting, and playing by Thursday for this week's T13, the theme of which is "The Woods Out Back".

No comments: