Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blow Pop

I have a miserable head cold and have been slogging through the Puppy Love project - which is done and ready to launch - so I've not done a whole lot of other tagging. Nor did I get to Cats on Tuesday, nor have I updated Mr. Tristan's site...

::sigh::

J0e's wife released the Blow Pop kit which is really NOT my style, but it appealed to me for some reason... maybe it was the bright colors. The poser is from Incognito, she is packaged with the kit and I actually had to look in the credits before I recognized her, although I knew I'd seen her before.

Blow Pop 1


I did this one Sunday night and I really wasn't inspired. After thinking about it for a little while I came up with this layout, which is a bit better:

Blow Pop 2


Not totally happy with the lolly, but it's workable. I thought about tuting it, but I just don't have the energy right now. I just want to nap for like a billion years...

I did use this kit in one of the Puppy Love layouts tomorrow, since I suppose it could work as a Valentine's kit. The bright colors may also make it suitable for some kids tags. I'll figure it out somewhere along the line.

No comments: